Senior QA Consultant
AP ( US Citizen)
Current location: MD
- Over 10 + years of experience as an Automated and Manual QA Tester of Web and Client/Server, Mainframes based applications and software development methodologies.
- Strong hands on experience with Rational Team test, SILK Test, QTP, Test Director, Quality Center 9.2, Win Runner, Load Runner, Astra Load Test, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, UAT Testing, Procurement, Automated Testing, GUI Testing,
SQARobot and Integration Testing.
- Good exposure with QTP, Test Director, TCL, Astra Quick Test.
- Excellent relational database programming skills in Oracle, PL/SQL.
- Web working with protocols like HTTP and HTTPS, Experience in Testing and Troubleshooting Networks using Network/Spectrum analyzer, Sniffer, Smart bits Tester and
- Experience in Customer Support Services, Technical Sales. Experience in Network Management Tools and Firewall. Experience in PBX Systems.
- Expertise in Configuration Tools, manual as well as automated test tools like Test Director, Win Runner, QTP, Quality Center and Load Runner.
- Creation/modification of test plans/scripts, test execution and analyze requirements, establish best methodologies, write, edit, run the scripts and implement manual/automated test tool set efficiently.
- Extensive experience in Testing of Web based Applications includes .Net, GUI Applications, Mainframe, AS400 and Client Server Applications.
- Possess excellent programming skills and strong understanding of object oriented methodologies and software life cycle, which enables me to understand the application and script test plans.
- Seeking a challenging position as Software QA Tester in a great organization, which gives an opportunity to prove and improve my skills and offers security and Professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Responsible for defining testing requirements (what is to be tested), creating test scenarios (how each testing
requirement is to be tested step-by-step), performing manual tests, and reporting testing results.
- As an administrator for Test Director provided configuration support by setting up projects, technical assistance and user training.
- As an offshore coordinator, I am involved in directing the teams daily activities, delegating jobs, gathering and updating Project Manager of work status.
- Developed Automated Testing Methodology using Test Director and customized functions which facilitate the generation of accurate and robust Test Scripts (TSL) for functional and regression testing using Win Runner.
- Analyzed the Activity/Performance graphs and reports using Load Runner Analysis
Developed Automation scripts and run for functional and Regression testing using QTP Quick Test Pro
- Extensive experience in functional testing, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, black box testing, white box testing, GUI testing, browser compatibility testing, and load/ performance testing, Component Testing on Windows and Mainframe / AS400
Performed Component Test, Assembly Test and Product Test in different stage of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Involved in the process of Design, Creation, and Publishing of several test documents.
CMM(Capability Maturity Model) documentation.
Knowledge of Silk Test, Silk Radar.
Cooperative, strong analytical skills, resourceful, organized, conscientious worker. Self motivated individual, who works well in fast paced, high-pressure environment.
A hard working and motivated individual with a quick learning ability of various software environments
Black Box Testing, Unit, Integration and Regression Testing, Assembly Testing, System Testing, Product Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Boundary Testing Functional, Performance, Stress Testing and Security Testing.
For details, contact 1 800 656 0850 ext 1