Tier-2 Sr. Network Implementation/NOC Engineer ( Night shift)
Title: Tier-2 Sr. Network Implementation/NOC Engineer
No. of Positions: 1 (Night Shift)
Duration: 6 months +
Candidates must be eligible to work with no sponsorship
Work hours: 40 hours/week
Location: New York, NY and Bronx, NY
Shift Hours: Monday - Friday 12:00 AM to 09:00 PM EST (8 hours shifts)
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Computer science or related field
CCNP is mandatory
Other vendor certifications are a Plus.
seeking a network professional with excellent technical skills and qualification for as a Tier-2 Sr. Network Implementation/NOC Engineer.
- Experienced with Enterprise network design and implementation.
- Experienced with Routing Protocols EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and different hardware platform of routers 7600, 7200, 3800, 2800 etc. and its components.
- Experienced with Switching L2/L3 and different platforms of switches Nexus 7K, Nexus 5K, 6500, 4500, 4900, 3700 etc.
- Experienced with troubleshooting and hands-on for routing & switching.
- Experienced with Security technologies i.e. Firewalls, VPN, Internet Proxy, E-mail filtering etc.
- Experienced with Wireless technologies i.e. Cisco 5500, 4400 Wireless controllers, Wireless access-points, WCS, NCS.
- Experienced with different monitoring and back-up platforms (i.e. Netcool, Ciscoworks, NetQoS, and Solarwinds)
- Experienced with different Network/Security applications (i.e. DNS, DHCP, ACS, RSA etc.).
- Experienced with Voice technologies is a plus.
- Experience with different OS and server technologies (i.e. Windows, Unix etc) is a plus.
- Engineer is required travel to New York City and 5 boroughs for installation, configuration, implementation, migration and post migration support.
- Flexible with work hours and shifts.
- Must be a team player, highly motivated and inclined towards learning new technologies.
- Should have good communication skills.